Lake Crabtree

Birding at Lake Crabtree County Park has been quite slow the past two
mornings (Dan Kaplan, feel free to drive some of your birds down that way).
The only bird I saw there today or yesterday which I'd not yet seen there
recently was a YELLOW-BREASTED CHAT, which I saw yesterday near the boat
ramp.  It has been quite silent and rather birdless, even this morning after
the storm, unfortunately.

Lots of migration left, though, thankfully. :)

Good birding,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC

"The time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" -
Funkadelic