Warblers at Lake Crabtree

Hi all,

Like Mike up at Indian Trail, Gordon Brown and I had a pretty good morning
today at Lake Crabtree County Park.  We had good numbers of both PALM and
CAPE MAY WARBLERS, probably 7 or 8 individuals of each.  Other warbler
species were BLACK-AND-WHITE, AMERICAN REDSTART, COMMON YELLOWTHROAT,
HOODED, MAGNOLIA, CHESTNUT-SIDED, PINE, and BLACK-THROATED BLUE.

Other migrants:

Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Summer Tanager
Scarlet Tanager
Indigo Bunting
Blue Grosbeak
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher.

All in all, a very enjoyable morning's birding.

Good birding and stay safe,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC

"The time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" -
Funkadelic