Durham Lakes

Hi,

I have just had power back to our neighborhood. I am going to make rather short birdwatching trip tomorrow morning (till noon)
Any advice concerning which lake (Jordan or Falls) would be better?
Looking at these sad pictures of Hatteras after Isabel, I wouldn't expect WOW taking place on outer banks. It is probably too late but southern part of NC coast or SC coast look very interesting these days (hundreds of shorebirds).

Mike

PS. I had poor Black and White Warbler in bushes in my yard during the storm. However what did surprise me the most, there were three Hummers working hard and with great success around their feeder in strong wind.
Michal Skakuj Ph.D.
2420 Perkins Rd.
Durham, NC 27705
phone: 919 402 9961