Philadelphia Vireo in Elizabethan Gardens, NC

Hi folks,
While cleaning up from Isabel today I "accidently" saw
a PHILADELPHIA VIREO at my birdbath behind the
greenhouses at the Elizabethan Gardens. Also, lots of
the usual Redstarts, Black-and-whites, etc.

Finally today BIG BROTHER lifted enough restrictions
to allow me to get out so I could get to the Wright
Brothers Monument, but alas, it was too late. All the
Northern Lapwings and Eskimo Curlews were gone and had
been replaced by yellowlegs. Bummer.

Jeff Lewis
Manteo, NC