Indian Trail Park, Durham, NC

This AM, Jill Froning and I went to above park to look
for a Golden-winged Warbler.  Didn't find it, but did see
male Blue-winged Warbler, followed by Yellow-bellied
Flycatcher and Philadelphia Vireo.  Also Baltimore Oriole,
Summer Tanager, E. Phoebes and  E. Wood Peewees.

Ran into Ryan (not sure of last name) who's a very knowledgable
birder from New England, now in Durham, who confirmed
my Yellow-bellied Flycather ID and also the Phil. Vireo.
Thanks, Ryan!

We were going to stop by the Bolin Creek Greenway too, but
ran out of time.

Shelley Theye

Shelley Theye
N. Chatham County, NC