Hickory Parks Birds

I birded the bikeway that is between Hickory City and Gietner Parks and then
Glenn Hilton Park this morning after the nice cold front that came through
last night.  The birds were everywhere!  I had 14 species of warblers and 4
species of vireos.  I got to watch an immature Cooper's Hawk take a Carolina
Wren.  It would let it go and then chase it down again. Didn't have any
today, but yesterday I had my first Yellow-rumped Warbler at Riverbend Park.
Here is my list for today:

Great Egret
Mallard
Cooper's Hawk
Mourning Dove
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Chimney Swift
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Northern Flicker
Pileated Woodpecker
Eastern Phoebe
White-eyed Vireo
Yellow-throated Vireo
Philadelphia Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo
Blue Jay
American Crow
Fish Crow
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
White-breasted Nuthatch
Brown-headed Nuthatch
Carolina Wren
House Wren
Ruby-crowned Kinglet-- First of the season
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Eastern Bluebird
American Robin
Gray Catbird
Northern Mockingbird
Brown Thrasher
European Starling
Cedar Waxwing
Tennessee Warbler
Northern Parula
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Magnolia Warbler
Cape May Warbler
Black-throated Green Warbler
Blackburnian Warbler
Pine Warbler
Bay-breasted Warbler
Black-and-white Warbler
American Redstart
Northern Waterthrush
Common Yellowthroat
Wilson's Warbler--  First one I've seen here in a couple of years
Northern Cardinal
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Common Grackle
American Goldfinch