Sabine's Gull Pics & Golden Eagles

The Sabine?s Gull returned again this evening much to the delight of the 11 birders that were waiting patiently for it.  It flew back in at 5:54pm.  It stayed around for about 25 minutes.  It sat closer on the water this time so I was able to get a few fuzzy pictures of it.  I have posted them here: http://www.geocities.com/foothillsbirdclub/sabines_gull.html  They?re not the best, but they will do for now.  The gull seems most reliable around 6pm.  I will be working here at Riverbend Park tomorrow, so if anyone comes out to see it stop by and let me know if it was seen or call the park?s cell phone at 828-312-4834 so that I can post it.  On another birding note here in Catawba County, John Sutton, the ranger at Bakers Mtn. Park in southwestern Catawba County called me to let me know that FOUR Golden Eagles were seen there today!  One was also seen there yesterday.  That makes 4 times this year that they have been seen there!  I?m not sure what there attraction to the mountain is, but it is sure nice to see them here.

Dwayne
Dwayne Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Taylorsville,NC