Re: Boreal Forest passerine habitat story on NPR

Jules,

One comment I pointedly remember is that the speaker groaned about how some birders seemed to want to chase lifers but never seemed to understand the need to participate in conservation efforts...one of my gripes as well. While I hope this doesn't offend the majority of subscribers who probably do contribute to conservation it should serve to burn the ears of those who don't.

Cheers,

Eric Harrold
Lake Mattamuskeet