SC offshore birding on 10-17

Hi Carolinabirders,
On Friday, Oct 17 I went offshore on the Capt. Bill III headboat out of
Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County SC.
I don't believe the 9 migrating Laughing Gull or the 1 Herring Gull
would be of much interest to you so I am not going to put them in this
report.
Only two truly pelagic species-4 Greater Shearwater and 10 Cory's
Shearwater. Six of the Cory's and one Greater were in a loose flock
found about 15 miles offshore on the way back. I had hoped to add the
Cory's and maybe a Parasitic Jaeger for the year so the glass was half
full for the day. A beautiful day to be at sea with mostly cloudy skies,
light northeast winds and rather gentle seas and comfortable
temperatures.

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC