interactivism?

http://ic.voxcap.com/issues/Issue316/item7105.asp and a longer version at
http://www.voxcap.com/anon/c8368/cover.dhtml
howard rheingold author of "virtual community" and of "virtual reality"
argues that many-to-many communications substantially changes the ways
that the public sphere is realized and how politics can be managed for the
greater good. how do his ideas jibe with those of neuman? what about those
chinese? what about intellectual property such as the trade secrets of
DVD's CSS?
does interactivism have a future or is it a fluke?
                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071