everybody is kung-fu fighting

those cats are fast as lightning...

http://news.excite.com/news/r/000221/17/film-hongkong

in order to fight copyright piracy, China Star is entering into a deal
with Yahoo to distribute their movies on the Net. So just as kung-fu and
judo use the strength of the attack against the attacker, China Star and
Yahoo will, they hope, slice into pirates' profits by giving the consumers
a much better deal over the Net.

(from the article)

Heung [of China Star] said the project posed a threat to the copyright
pirates who have made bootleg VCDs a common commodity in back alleys in
Hong Kong and southern China in recent years, cheating the territory's
movie industry out of sizable revenues.

   "If it gets very well received...there won't be pirate VCDs anymore,"
he said with a laugh.

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071