don't panic

several folks have noticed that the syllabus asks you to report on your
topics each week. i think we are doing fine as is with you posting new
news and new discoveries to this list. as long as we are doing okay in
that respect and since our class is small, i think we will be meeting the
objective that i had in mind when i created that requirement.
the second cause for anxiety is that requirement that your paper or site
be linked to the syllabus. this is pretty simple--send me the url of your
presentation and i will link it in. you may want to be adding text or even
pages as the semester progresses so that there is a bit more on the pages
by grading time.

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071