mp3 becomes even MORE accessible...

http://hardware.mp3.com/hardware/individual/other/2405.html

This one's really cool.   If I had my own house, I would buy it.  For
$189, you can get your own radio transmitter which plugs into your
computer.  It has a 200 foot broadcasting radius so as long as you have
your computer on, you can create your own FM radio station that you can
listen to anywhere you've got an FM radio.

So if you've got a radio in your garage, you can listen to your favorite
stolen tunes while working on your car without bringing your computer
into the garage.

Cool, eh?

Harry