[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Daytime running lights

Paul Lu (CindyLu@Mindspring.com) wrote:
> >Have you ever driven on a road with DRL-equipped cars?

> Yes, on your Canadian road. Very stupid!

Very Stupid? How so? They increase visibility. What's stupid about
that? And how many kms have you driven on Canadian roads? Two lane
highways?

> Clean up your dirty mind! Can you discuss anything without using that
> four letter word? I meant not to get involve in DRL war again. But,
> Don't want to put up with garbage like you, Tom! You should not drive
> at night! Neither should you use internet!

If you think DRLs are "blinding" during the day, get off the road. I
wouldn't want to pass you at night, you might swerve and hit me. Hell,
maybe we sould ban headlights altogether. Fool.

Tom

Tom Foottit                              Computer Systems Engineering
tfoottit@chat.carleton.ca                Carleton University

Follow-Ups: References: