[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Daytime running lights

Good to hear that. Here are some response coming up:

Cons:

GM: Those report are errornious. It was faked by some country try to
    hurt GM's leading position in car manufacture. e will go to the
    house and congress asking another trade war to stop this!

Canadian American: This capitalism country is going to become hell,
    Let's move back to the north of the border where cars are safer
    because they all have DRL.

CUT

OTOH:

Some people like myself: Thank God don't have to worry about, IMHO,
STUPID DRL getting into my eyes in the day time.

Oh, I hate that stupid DRL. It's worse than the 55 mph speed limit.
Let it NOT become law! I will hold onto purchase of STS until GM
drop the push for DRL. Just me, but I am not alone.

Follow-Ups: References: