[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Daytime running lights

tfoottit@chat.carleton.ca (Tom Foottit) wrote:
>Paul Lu (CindyLu@Mindspring.com) wrote:
>> Some people like myself: Thank God don't have to worry about, IMHO,
>> STUPID DRL getting into my eyes in the day time.
>
>Have you ever driven on a road with DRL-equipped cars?

Yes, on your Canadian road. Very stupid!

>If you think that DRLs have too much glare, you should get the fuck
>off of the road. I sure wouldn't want to run into a fool like you at night.

Clean up your dirty mind! Can you discuss anything without using that
four letter word? I meant not to get involve in DRL war again. But,
Don't want to put up with garbage like you, Tom! You should not drive
at night! Neither should you use internet!

>Tom

>Tom Foottit                              Computer Systems Engineering
>tfoottit@chat.carleton.ca                Carleton University

Follow-Ups: References: