[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Daytime running lights

In article <409jbt$md6@sentinel.synapse.net>, phill@chromat.synapse.net (Phil Lachance) writes:
|> Some idiots here in Canada drive at night with only the daytime
|> running lights on.  They see that their lights are on and seem to
|> think the headlights are on, in reality only the running lights are on
|> and nothing else.  So they see less, and other cars don't see them!!!
|> Really alot safer...

Yeah, but the interior instrumentation won't lit if he only has DRL on but
not regular headlights. If he won't check his instrumentation gauges then
he has a serious problem in driving...

Another stupid bashing of DRLs... If you don't have any experience with DRLs
then shut up and listen...

I wish YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH DRL on this info superhighway so that I can see
ahead your posts and avoid them.

--
Isaac Wong | Protel Compiler Group | Bell-Northern Research Ltd.
Dept. of Systems and Computer Engineering | Carleton University

Follow-Ups: References: