[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Daytime running lights

Dai F Toyama <borap@paul.spu.edu> wrote:
>On 8 Aug 1995, Paul Lu wrote:
>
>> STUPID DRL getting into my eyes in the day time.
>It depends upon how the DRL is implemented.
CUT

Nothing to do with how they are implemented. I see them in my back mirror.

>Too bad, folks at GM don't seem to agree with you.  I happen to agree

:-) I don't agree with them. Drove many GM cars on business trip. I
HAVE NOT bought any of those cars and will not. They build cars their
way, I spend my money buying cars my way. No mutual opinion can be
found here.

>with them.  BTW, you're the first one that's declared that the DRL is
>worse than the 55-MPH speed limit (AFAIK). :-)

What does AFAIK mean? However, DRL is as annoying to me as the 55mph
speed limit.