[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question for Speeders

 I speed pretty much all of the time.  It's hard to keep it under 15-20
mph over the posted limit.  I have even averaged over 110mph for a 450 mile
trip to Las Vegas, including fuel and food stops.  The first 4-5 years
I was licensed to drive, (16-21), I reaped more than my fair share of
tickets.  Most were for pedestian 10-15mph over the limit tickets.  I only
had one that was really deserving, and for that one they pulled my license.
In the last 7 years, I have had only 2 tickets, and I have gone almost 3
years without one.  It just depends upon how carefull and observant you
are while you speed.
BTW, I drive a heavily modified BMW 320i, a SAAB 900 turbo, a Sterling 827sl,
and a 750 Sportbike.

Robert
RMatthews@Novell.com
Please reply by E-Mail as I don't often read this group