[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question for Speeders

In article <3qf0j4$s5t@jac.zko.dec.com>,
 <legerlotz@gigi32.enet.dec.com> wrote:
>>>What would you do if someone's pet or child ran out in front of you at
>>>such a high speed?  (100-130 mph)
>
>They'd probably get run over.  Then again, they shouldn't be running on the
>highway...

	Yep: hey, what if yer driving 20 mph, and two feet in front of
you a kid pop's up out of a manhole cover? Or what if yer driving 10 mph,
and akid falls 2 inches in front of you from an overhead tree..

	Well, if you just *cared* about our children, you'ld clearly see
the maximum speed limit in the US should be 2 miles per hour!!!!!

--
Please note: This is Keith Ryan posting. Please direct any e-mail
response to either "ar122@freenet.buffalo.edu" or "kmr4@po.cwru.edu"

Any typographical or grammatical errors are due to the evil news
machine mulching my post ;)
ckong@acsu.buffalo.edu