[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: Interstate Highways that should have driver discretion speed limits

There is a stretch of forlorn highway between Columbia, SC and
Charleston, SC that just begs to be driven fast. You can see for miles
and the traffic is usually acceptably light. Had my truck up to about 95
or so through there, but a 95 Ram 4X4 gets a little scary when you get
up into triple digits. I'll stick to the Lexus for fast flying through
this piece of dragstrip. It really needs discretionary speed limits so I
don't have to listen to the CB, scanner, and radar detector all at the
same time. But until such time, I will look and listen and keep it
hammer down!

Scott Kirkham

Follow-Ups: References: