[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NMA STUDY

>So, since you have such vast resources available as a public figure, Ken,
>why don't you publish your own study?  Or are you concerned that the
>truth about speed limits would reduce the time you spend on vacation?  It
>is my contention sir, that you are only in it for the money.  Publish
>your own study and prove otherwise.

Scott....

Thanks for the post.

I have no intention of doing my own study...I have 8 years of experience
with hundred of thousands of traffic violators in my class, and thousands
more on my live call-in shows.  But thanx anyway.

As for less vacation time.....I work when I want to, not because I have to.
I'm one of the lucky ones.  I work on a major TV series where I make my
$$$...my traffic activities are a labor of love....but I Do get well paid for my
class, 'tis true.  I hope to stop teaching this season, so any changes of the laws
will NOTaffect me the money belt  Anyway, your erroueous contention that I do "it"
for the money (since you know me not, seems a silly asserrtion....could I
make the same of YOU?), I have already proven to the people of
Los Angeles that I DON'T do it for the money....I have provided FREE
services to them for years....free advice...free counsel, and free TV
shows where they can call me!  But thanks for sharing.

.

Kenny Morse
"Mr.Traffic"