[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NMA STUDY

>From: kennystar@megaweb.com (KENNY MORSE)

KM>Was the key word there RECENTLY???  The majority of the
  >California driving public HAS gotten traffic tickets.  My students
  >are absolutely, positively a cross sections of ALL OF US.

You forgetting that your students realize that they are talking to the
person who will eventually decide whether they passed the grade (and
completed traffic school).

Now, when I attended Traffic School, 90% of the students agreed that
driving is truly a right, not a privilege, and the state Govt robs us of
this constitutional right. Does this make it a *fact*? No more than your
chat with students who only want to get out and forget about you and the
whole ridiculous NTSI institution.

   _Art.
---
 * OLX 2.1 TD * A+iens are Ea+ing mY brain -- +i+m at E+even.