[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Speed limits v actual spd

I wrote:

>>Yes...they say their speed.  The facts are THE BEST ones...the real
>>people doing real behavior.  They don't just represent the ones who
>>got caught....they represent us as a whole.

This is incredible Adam.  "Because I DON'T do it...that means
that the majority don't do it. The ostrich syndrome. And you call
ME wrong?  When YOU start teaching regular people like
you and I who happen t get caught, THEN call me. In the meantime,
I don't tell you who YOUR customers are, your estimation of
who MINE are is an uninformed opinion. BUT...hey...
you're entitled to be wrong like many.

>No, they don't represent me. Who elected them? They're real people
>who got caught doing real behavior that got them caught. People
>who got caught are much more likely to have been doing something
>that attracted the attention of the cop who caught them.
>
>--
>Adam Villani
>addam@cco.caltech.edu
>http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~addam
>"I was in this prematurely air-conditioned supermarket..."

Follow-Ups: References: