You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00081 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear BhakthAs of Swamy  Desikan & AchArya RaamAnujA :

Here is a Request form SrIman SatakOpa Tatachar Swamy of Thuppul
that I am pleased to brign to your attention :

" The Thuppul Swamy  Desikan Kaimkaryam Committee  is conducting veda[parayanam & divya prabandham  at Sri thooppul Swamy Desikan Sannidhi every year duirng  the occasion  of Sri Vilakkoli  perumal &sri Ramanujar & Sri Appullar TN. This  year , vedaparayanam will start on sunday at Srithooppul on that day Sri Vilakkoli perumal TN,(Chitrai revathy star) and Swamy Desikan's desikan's  uncle & acharyan) TN on 25th April. We would like to invite sponsors for this important Ubhaya VedAntha tribute  and reverential salutations to the Dhivya Desa EmperumAn , YathirAjar and Swamy  Desikan .

The budget for this Kaimkaryam including SambhAvanai for participants and TadhiyArAdhanam is Rs 20000 .

Usually all do their acharya TN, but we are adding our acharyan's acharyan TN because  this would be acharyan "uganda kainkaryam" from Swamy  Desikan's Perspective  . Swamy  desikan remembers the  anugraham of in all his SrIN Sookthis.  Hence the observance of  TN of Appullar at THuppul  is very appropriate ;further ,  Swamy Desikan'sl  kalakshepam
from His AchAryan tok place right here at Thuppul  from his uncle.

In our sampradayam Emperuman is prathamaacharyan ( " Adyam gurum ,,,,,,"  in SaraNagathy Dheepika SlOkam ) ;
next middle acharyan  is sri Bhagavad Raamanujar, and  " nayaka sreeh" is Swamy Desikan's  direct acharyan sri Appullar.
Hence ,  we are conducting the PaarAyaNams for  three acharya's TN at Sri thoppul every year.( no pavitrothsavam  adhyayanothsam  are perfomed  at sri thooppul Sannidhi due to financial crisis; there is therefore  so no chance to do vedaparayanam (samhita & shakha) for PavithrOthsavam . In lieu of it , we are performing The three Thirunakshathrams
together at  this time for acharya preethy)

May I request all BHakthAs of Swamy  Desikan , AchArya RaamAnujA and Sri Maragathavalli SamEtha SrI Vilakkoli Perumaal
to come forward , sponsor a portion of the kaimakryam to have a successful celebrations and recieve PrasAdhams from this
AchArya Kaimkaryam at ThUppul Sannidhi ? "

*************************************************************************************************************
Your support funds can be sent from India and abroad directly to :

SrIman Satakopa Tatachar
SrI Vilakkoli Perumal Thuppul Vedantha Desikar Charitable Trust
8B-Sannidhi Street
Little Kanchipuram
India 631503

SrIman SatakOpa TatachAr is coordinating this annual event.

I fully support the rationale for the Kaimakryam to our AchAryan (Swamy  Desikan ) and
His AchAryan (SrI AppuLLAr )  at the birth place of Swamy Desikan and where He was
blessed with knowledge of all SaamAnya Saasthrams and Grantha CAthustyam .

Swamy  Desikan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia