You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00125 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear respected U.Ve. Sudharshan swami:

I have not forgotten you and following all your
articles appear in Tiruvengadam group. I also feel
like your Muslim friend whenever I read your articles.
Though we knew each other only electronically I
consider you as though a have known you for a long
time.

I reciprocate your thoughts on "na' mirtram cha me"
quoted from chamakam. At the present time when there
is so much animosity between Hindus and Muslims, your
article should open the eyes of srivaishnavas, nay all
human beings, as to how an ardent srivaishnavite and a
Muslim can experience the friendship after the lapse
of 30 years. Probably you followed the example of
Baghavan Ramanuja in creating a sannadhi for nachiyar
in Srirangam. I would have very much liked to meet
you, but I am about 50 miles from Chicago and could
not make a trip to New Jersey. Since you mentioned
about divya desam of learnings, I hope you did not
miss to visit Pomona temple in NY State from where
Oppiliappan Sadagopaswami is contributing lot of
articles on Srivaishnava philosophy. That temple looks
really like Srirangam temple. (America Sriranga
divyadesam.)

I am sure the readers will enjoy immensely your
articles on your VISTA to USA combining the pearls of
wisdom of yours and Upanishads. May Lord Narayana and
all gurus bless you with prosperous and healthy life
so that we can benefit from your writings.

Adiyaen N.S. Rajagopalan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/XUWolB/TM