You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00079 Aug 2004

Dear VedAbhimAnis :

Thanks to the untiring efforts of SrI.V.N.VenaktanAthan
of Chennai , the arrangements for the distribution of
the first 50 to 75 sets of Yajur and Saama Veda SandhyA
discs are complete . We will start with Chennai (( Nrusimha
PriyA office at Mylapore and Ahobila Matam at SelayUr , East
Taambaram ) and SrIrangam ( SrImath PoundarIkapuram Aasramam ).

For those Bangalore and Bombay based
aasthikAs  , who have expressed interest  in
acquiring these DVD sets , we will identify
locations at Bombay ( Chembur SrI Matam ? )
and Bangalore ( Anadavan  Aaasramam or
Poundarikapuram Sri Kaaryam Swamy's ThirumALIgai ).
Meanwhile , Your relatives at Chennai or Srirangam
can acquire them on your behalf and forward them to You.

Please wait for a couple of days , where SrI V.N.VenakatanAthan
will post additional details .

Daasan , Oppiliappan KOil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

Home Page