You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00062 Feb 2005

SrI:

Dear BhakthA :

PurushArTam means the ultimate Goals of life .
Parama PurushArTam therefore stands for
the most Superior Ultimate goal of life ( namely ) ,
Moksham or freedom from the cycles of repeated
births and deaths and sufferign in thsi SamsAric world .

Practise of Bhakthi yOgam or Prapatthi grants
Moksham . Prapatthis is easy to perform . Total surrender
of the soul at the sacred feet of the Lord and leaving the protection
of one entirely to Him and sacrificing the fruits of that act of
surrender to the Lord and living in a state of freedom from fear
and serving the dear ones to the Lord and the Lord Himself is
a brief description of Prapatthi or SaraNAgathy  .

A Guru or AchAryan is absolutely necessary for getting us
set on observing the rites of Prapatthi . Lots have been
written in http://www.Sadagopan.org  on the topic of
this Parama PurushArTam of Prapatthi/SaraNAgathy
and SaranAgathy journal . You might wish to refer to the articles
in the latter particularly .

V.Sadagopan