You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00104 Feb 2005

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Humble Pranam to all Devotees:

Srimath Valmiki Ramayana Parayanam and pravachanam
Duration: 45 Minutes             daily at 8PM CST.
JETUSA TeleBridge: 712 825 8000    Code:89981#
                                                   O:m Asmath Gurubhyo Namaha
""