You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Feb 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00105 Feb 2005

Adien's name is Shriniwas,I was in India,I have come to BRUNEI only on the 14th FEB for employment with a car company.I am dying to meet some sri vaishnavas,Do anybody of you know somebody in Brunei.I know there is a SAI BABA group here and they meet every thursday for Bajans and I took had been to the bajans and I felt very happy as it is the only temple in Brunei.I used to recite Vishnu Saharsnamam in India and here also I recite,I was thinking if there are other sri vaishnavas,We could meet on sundays and recite the Vishnu Saharsnamam together.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Adien Ramanuja Dasan.

Shriniwas(hari)

Sadagopan <sgopan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear BhakthAs:

Sriman Sriram has sent us two more graphical representations
of the SlOkams of Chitra Paddhathi of Swamy  Desikan's
Sri RanganAtha PaadhukA Sahasram. Please see the URL
below supplied by him .

The first one is SlOkam 931 with ardha Bramaka Yamaka Bhandham
The second one contianing the 8 leaved Lotus Bhandham has
the Naama Mudhrai  of Swamy  Desikan ( Kavi NaamAngitha
Ashta DaLa Padhma Bhandham ) . This is used on Tuesdays by
the ladies of the house as Kolam (Yanthram ) before PoojA
Gruhams to seek the blessings of the Paadhukais
through recitation of this slOkam .

Thank you Sri Sriram in addressing the need for geometrical
representation of the Chitra Paddhathi SlOkams .

With Sri Sriram's help , we will cover slowly the Yanthrams for
the other six days of the week for the use by ladies of the house
for bringing auspiciousness ot their households .

NamO Sri RanganAthAya ,
V.Sadagopan

> Dear Sri Sadagopan:
>
> I have added two more pictorial representations of the Chitra paddathi
> shlokas.
>
> Specifically,  the lotus chakram of  SaakEtha ThrANa vELAjanitha
> and  the symmetry of  lo ka tA rA kA ma chA rA

> url http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia/ebooks/vdesikan/rps/chitra.html
>
> Thanks
> Srinivasan Sriram

     Srimathe Venugopala Krishnaswaminae Namaha
           srivenugopala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx