You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00300 Jul 2004

Jul 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

srI:

Vedics maths course is taught in NY. Mukkai S. Krishnamoorthy,
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, Rensselaer
Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York, USA. In his words "I am
teaching a five weeks class on Vedic Mathematics in the Hindu Heritage
Class here at Albany, New York. The children who attend my class are
either middle school or high school students. I am following the book
that is written buy Shri Sankaracharya of Puri. It is challenging to
learn and to teach. But it is lots of fun for me. My lectures can be
found here". http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~moorthy/vm/

Recently I read a newspaper article about a physician in California
offered a seminar in Freemont, Ca.

There is also a yahoo Group to learn about vedic mathematics.
This group is being moderated by Mr. S.R.Sudarshan Iyengar and Mr.
Thothari Venugopal.
The workshops are also offered in India in Gujarat, Mumbai etc
Courses are offered in Europe, Australia etc
More info from
http://groups.msn.com/vedicmathematics/venusdesk.msnw
Also link:http://groups.msn.com/vedicmathematics/links.msnw
Various books on subject at
http://www.vedicmaths.com/
The original book, "Vedic Mathematics" was written by Bharati Krsna
Tirthaj, Sankaracharya of Puri. Though there should be 16 volumes to
be published, only one volume is available today. The book is
published by Motilal Banarsidass in paperpack and bound editions.

dasan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM