You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00021 Jun 2003

Jun 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Friends:

In my incoming mail today there was a spam/junk mail which was deleted by
our system. But a alert was sent to me. I am not part of any group except
the above groups.

This mail was from " FUKUI MICHIHIKO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moderators of all the above groups pls investigate this and take
appropriate steps.

Om tat Sat
Tat tvam asi

Home Page