You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Oct 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00027 Oct 2007

Dear Swamin
It is indeed a very great loss to all of us.Srivaikundam got an excellent scholar and Bhagvan pleased to get  this   Srikaryam  nearer to Him  to do everlasting kainkaryam to Him
 Uruppattur Soundararajan
   Sri Kainkarya

"Sreenivasan, Shyam (IT)" <shyam.sreenivasan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We deeply regret to announce the news which I just
> received from Ashramam, that our respected Srikaryam
> Swamy, Sri Narasimha Raghavachariar,attained
> Acharyan Tiruvadi around 11 30 this morning.He had a
> set back in health some days back, just prior to
> sathabishekam function announced on 27th September,
> which itself could not be held,due to his
> hospitalisation on that day.With his passing away,
> our Ashramam has lost a great scholar, who has been
> entrusted by H.H. the responsibility of bringing
> back into print various rare granthams of our
> Srivaishnavaite sampradaya. For the benefit of
> loukikas , he took the initiative to bring out the
> beautiful Ashramam Panchangam , as a ready reckoner
> for all of us. Let us all join and convey our
> condolences to his family members in this hour of
> grief and pray for his soul to rest in peace
> Daasan,
> R.Srinivasan

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. __._,_.___

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia