You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Apr 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00010 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Professor Prasad :

Thanks very much for your quick response to my urgent appeal.
You are the first among those who have respoonded sofar.

Our plans are to send the SamarpaNams from U.S based BhakthAs
through SrI RanganAtha Temple of Pomona , NY this time . You and
other fellow participants are requested to write your check to :

SrI RanganAtha Temple and make a note there that it
is for Thiruvaheendhrapuram Kaimkaryam on the reminder
portion of the check .

You can send that check to me at :

V.Sadagopan
Apt 6B-1 , Scarborough Manor
Scarborough , NY 10510

I will collect them and deliver them to the Temple and have
the appropriate Tax deduction deocuments sent to you .

BhakthAs outside USA are requested to send their samarpaNams
directly to:

Sri Devanathan Ratnangi Kaimkaryam Committee
C/O Mrs. Padma Veeraraghavan , Vice President
A-5 Kailash Apartments
19-20 Station Road
West Mambalam
Chennai 600 033
Phone: 2-474-2108

Thank you all in advance for your supports,
V.Sadagopan