You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Apr 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00011 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

!! RadheKrisna !!

Guru Nanak
.......Guru Nanak felt that it would be improper to postpone Nama Smarana or
remembering the Name of the Lord, even by a single breath, because no one
could tell whether the breath that had gone in would come out or not. Nanak
says, "We are men of one breath. I know not a longer time-limit". .....

For more detailed reading follow the link....
http://www.dlshq.org/saints/gurunanak.htm

You are welcome to discuss more on Bhagavan, Namam, Sankeerthana, with Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BhagavanNAM/

!! RadheKrisna !!

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia