You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00037 Feb 2002

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

AdiyEn was mentioning SVSS because that was
the only organization I was aware of for such
purposes. If VEDICS can take care of the
kainkaryam then we can use the same. The main
point was that we need a central gathering
facility to collect the funds quarterly (I
think monthly will be tough to run) and forward
it to an authority in India. Those in India can
also remit the funds to the same person/organization
(that should address Sri Ravi's query). They
can then forward it to the appropriate divyadEsams.

This way, if someone wants to committ the whole
amount for one particular divyadEsam they can
do that, while those that want to send in smaller
amounts can contribute together for a divyadEsam.

Meanwhile adiyEn too will check around locally to
gather additinal funds for this project.

adiyEn madhurakavi dAsan
TCA Venkatesan