You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00038 Feb 2002

Dear SrI Mukundan Pattangi,

SrImatyaI GodayaI Nama:

I am also interested in contributing some amount for the divya desams
regularly.I would like to know whether group/pool contributions are
possible as my contribution would be small.As suggested by SrI Venkatesan
there can be a centralized gathering facility where funds from all sources
can be collected.The members can specify regarding their commitment fully/
partly for a divya desam.This way more members will be inclined to join.
Also if there is any surplus then that amount can be collected over some
time and put it in Fixed deposit and sufficient amounts generated as
surplus over a period of time could generate some resonable interest which
can be used to partly/fully support forthcomming Divya desam
support projects.

adiyen ramanuja dasan
venkat

Home Page