You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00041 Feb 2002

Dear Sri Bagavathas

Kindly accept my humble pranams.
My name is Thiruvengadachari(Balaji) working for a
software company in Hyderabad. We belongs to
Tirunangur(Thiruvellakulam- Annankoil) Prathivathi
Bayangaram family. My parents live in Annakoil and do
Nithya Kainkaryams. I hope our group members know my
grand father Sri U Ve " Pramartha Rathnam" P B
Thiruvangadachariar Swamy, Sthalathar and Mudal
Theerthakarar of Sri Annanperumal Sannathi.

We are also interested in contributing some small
amount for the divyadesa kainkaryams. If you need any
local assistance(sareera kainkaryam), i will request
my father, Uncle(Chitiya) and friends who are there at
Annankoil(Thirunangur) to assist you.

Adiyen Srivaishanava dhasan
P B Balaji