You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00043 Feb 2002

sri:
Humble pranams to all devotees:

Priya Thiruvengadachari(Balaji) Swamin:

Please get in touch with TA Varadhan (VEDICS coordinator in Chennai)
His email is tavaradhan@xxxx

He is also on this list. Dear Varadha, can you contact him as well (off list)
and get connected. (Perhaps you are already in touch with his family in
ThiruNangur)

> If you need any local assistance(sareera kainkaryam), i will request

This is the most important service of all that is needed.
Money will flow, but we need dedicated people (sareera kainkaryam)
in the local areas to help generate interest in the local communities,
so we can work towards bringing devotees in the 1000s to these temples.

TA Varadhan, Thirukoshtiyur swami, Babu mama etc are still working out
with the periyavas in Thirunangur re: the details of how to and which temples
to help.
(We need approval from local authorities etc), Varadhan will post details end
of this month.

azhwAr emberumAnAr JeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.radioramanuja.com

Home Page