You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00044 Feb 2002

Dear Bhagavadas
This weekend upanyasam on SriBhasyam by U.Ve.Srirangam Narasimhachar scheduled
on Sunday Morning(PST) has been proponed to Saturday same time. Hence request
all those listening to the Upanyasam to pl accomadate this change

Topic- SriBhasyam
By- U.Ve Srirangam Narasimhachar
Time- 7.00 am(PST)/ 9.00 am Central/ 10.00 am Eastern / 8.30 pm IST
Date- 23rd Feb 2002
Ph no- 1 405 244 5555
Access Code- 1533
Suggested donation - $10.0 thru www.radioramanuja.com

Login and be blessed with the non stop nectar from Swamy . Bhagavadas who are
regular to this Upanyasam might have heard/observed the depth of Sampradayam
knowledge Swamy has been blessed with.

For new/interested listeners just imagine that Swamy has been doing the
Upanysam on various topics daily for the past 4 decades (38-40 yrs) at the
Udayavar Sannidhi in Srirangam. This is only a tip of the ice berg and once you
hear to the Swamy's lecture we can really see how much depth of knowledge he
has in the Sampradayam.

Adiyen also wish to mention about the necessity of SriBhasyam in our life, I
did hear from previous Upanyasam of Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy on the topic
of Ramanuja Sambandam - the way to moksham, that it was Emberumanar's Command
to know and preach thee SriBahsyam by each Srivaishanva, ( forget about
preaching Adiyen thinks this is the nice opportunity to listen from such a
great SriVaishnava)

Vasaka Dosham Shandavyaha.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary