You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00053 Feb 2002

sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Dear Devotees:

>interrupted. I am willing to take care of this
>from the US side, though due to lack of

Sri TCA Swamin:
adiyEn is extremely happy that you are willing to take up this from
the US side, adiyEn will call you tonight and give all the details (and the
work we have done so far)

If you can focus on setting up the money collection, and follow through.
adiyEN will give you the details later tonight.

adiyEn will move on to the next kainkariyam of setting up the 3 steps to market
the Dhivya desams.

In the US: One family/group per dhivya desam, and similarly one in India.
Activities like setting up brochures, websites, tourism marketing etc is
something that families can assign to their
not-so spiritually inclined kids & relatives, as these are very attractive
projects.

Step1: One family (NRI) or a group of families as a Vedic Contact for 1 dhivya
desam.
This family or set does the following: (Collection, Marketing, information etc)
1. Setup a Website with the Spiritual Information, Sannidhis, Kainkariyams
being done etc.
with the local Vedic contact information for that temple.
Places to stay (Please see Vedic Bed and Breakfast in the next mail)
Monies generated here also goes to the local temple.
2. Setup a Website with the touristic information (Fun activities to do while
in the Dhivya desams)
(not all family members might be 100% into temples.)
Local Vedic contact can arrange tour guides:Monies generated here also goes to
the local temple.
3. Setup Merchandise to market (Brochures on the temple with local and US vedic
contacts, how to visit etc.)
and perumal photos and tourism photos to give away at the website as well as at
various funtions.

Step2:
One local family or a group of families as a Vedic Contact for 1 dhivya desam.
This family or set does the following: (Send their contact details to US Vedic
team to put up the info on the web)
1. Setup Temple savai guides (To take people into the temple, tell them in
detail about the temple
(based on the time available, and make the temple visit a pleasant one)
They get a sambhavana for this service (50% of this monies goes to the temple
funds)
2. Setup a Vedic Bed and breakfast places, and send photos, details etc to the
US contact to
put up on the Website (As to the type of rooms available, Seperate rooms,
shared rooms etc)
So visiting devaotees can call in advance and make arrangements to stay & eat
etc.
They get a sambhavana for this service (50% of this monies goes to the temple
funds)

FOR new devotees:
The KEY TO GETTING PEOPLE TO THE TEMPLE TOWNS IS TO GET THEM A LOCAL CONTACT
A PLACE TO STAY AND A TOUR GUIDE. (THE BETTER WE ARRANGE THEM THE BETTER THE
TEMPLE EXPERIENCE), In Exhchange the devotees will give a good sambhavana and
this helps the local
economy and the temple as well.

More in the next mail.

azhwAr emberumAnAr JeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.radioramanuja.com

Home Page