You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00125 Nov 2004

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:
Dear Sriman Balaji,
             I would say that people(who plan to undergo or already
undergone samAshrayaNam)should learn/know basic cooking! Problem
solved!.

This food topic reminds me to ask: Is guha
(who offered non-veg to perumAL) an SV?

dAsAnu dAsI
NC Nappinnai

> BALAJI IYENGAR <balajivn2000@xxxx> wrote:
>

> Srimathe Ramunajaya Nama:
>
> Adiyen has got a doubt regarding SamaashrayaNam. If SamaashrayaNam
is done, one should not eat the food cooked outside or which
contains Onions. But these days working People it is difficult to
cook by themselves. To the extent possible if we can follow certain
principles, can we get it done. Of course only if perumals grace
should be there.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.itolB/TM