You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00018 Nov 2005

Just one point..I heard through elders till recently I mean just 30 to 50 years back also Vedanthatchariar at Thiruvahendipuram was adorned with "Thilagam" only.

learned members, if I am wrong please correct me

Regards,
Venkatakrishnan

PS; I am not rising this point to hurt Sri Vivek or anybody, this is just to get clarified.

s vivek <krs_vivek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I strongly Oppose the words you used :

=================Quote :
Until 1750 CE, you cannot see any documented Bharanyasam as is
being followed today in the Vadakalai Sampradayam.
He did not undergo a seperate ritual (After samashreyaanm)
called bharanyasam, neither the his famous Son, or PB Anna his famous
disciple
========================End Quote =================

How many "Brahminical Devotees "-as you told (in your words)you
know? There are 1000nds of "Brahminical Devotees" living in this
world. You may knowing only FEW or 100 people .They may be wrong .But
you cannot tell all the people "Braminical Devotees" are doing wrong
On what BAsis you are telling thses poor " brahmincal devotees" are
not follwing Swami desikan Fully ???YOU MUST EXPLAIN>

Secondly I kindly infor you that Swami Desikan Prformed Self
>Saranagathi Like Sri UDayaver did in front of Lord Varadharaja.
I dont know wether you know this or not BUT LORD VARADHA RAJA AND
PERUNDEVI THAYAR KNOWS this.

(reference:please read Adaikalapatthu -saranagathi made by Swami
Desikan)

Third thing Have you ever sseen Swmi Desikan Vigraha in
ThiriVaheendipuram? It was made By Swami itself.In that you can see
VAdakalai Thiruman very clearly.
And finaly Adiyen like to tell you some thing abt me.

Am I am froma middle class family Born to very bakthi full
parents.Now adiyen is living in Thiruallikeni under the nirhedua
kripa of Sri Parthasarathy swami and Thellia singa perumal.

Adiyen got a dream (at the age of 7)where Lord Venkateswara appeared
in adiyans dream and he promised me that HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME (Naan
unnai sathyama kaivida maaten)

Aduyen had lots and lots of divine experiences in my life till this
age(25). And even in adiyens dream (many many times Thellia

Why I am telling this is not to advertise myself. I am like the worm

in the shit. But adiyen like to tell you ONLY ONE THING.

even a shit worm like me has great devotion on Swami Desika, think
abt of lots and lots of Srivaishnavas who think Swami Desikan as
their soul.

I respect you very much as you are doing lots of kainkaryams .So you
shl d NOT LEAVE this oppurtunity by doing any APACHARAMS,
Adiyen

SRI SWAMI DESIKAN THIRUVADI THIRUTHUGALGAL DASAN,

VivekhSarman

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com