 Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:50:31 -0000
   From: "Sundar Saranathan" <sundar138@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Actual Signature of Swami Ramanuja

sri:
srimathE rAmAnujaya nama:

Can we all please rise above the Thenkalai / Vadakalai angle and
enjoy the beauty of the picture ?.. It is so saddening to see people
trying to create Kalai difference out of everything..

It looks like even if SWAMI Emberumanar himself comes in the dreams
of the devotees, and if he adornes the thiruman that they dont like,
they will turn him back.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan,
s. sundararajan.

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia