You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00106 Apr 2006

Apr 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Thank u very much for the immediate response.  I have started teaching my son
who is 5 years old the nalayira dhivya prabhandam.  He wants to know all the
meanings of slokas.  so, before i start teaching him the slokas i note down the
meanings from the net.

  once again i thank u for sending me the detailed meanings of
kanninunsiruthambu.

padmajakrishna2001 <padmajakrishna2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  i would like to know where i can get the meanings of madhura kavi
alwars kanninunsiruthambu slokas on the net.  i searched for them in
various other websites.  i am not able to get.

Thanks for the help.

*****
SrI:
SrImathE Ramanujaya namah:

Our Sri Anbil Ramaswamy had written the meanings of this KaNNinunsiRuthaambu of
Madhurakavi AzhwAr along with the word to word meaning of Swamy desikan's
adhikAra sangraham verse of Inbhatthil iRainjudhalil...[reproduced below]

Thans for your query and this gives us an opprotunity to contemplate on the
Sweetest AzhwAr [Madhurakavi AzhwAr] and Acharya saarvabhouman's verse on the
AzhwAr's glories.

Madhurakavi AzhwAr ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNam
regards
Namo narayana
dasan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM