You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00093 Dec 2003

Dec 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Hi,

Very valid questions. There is a lot we can dispute
with. However, I recommend that you go through
Cho.Ramasamy's "Mahabharat" from Alliance
Publications, Chennai. It is very enlightening.

Cho's "Ramayana" from the same publisher is another
marvellous work.

Regards.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: