You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00079 Jan 2004

Jan 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan,

Adiyen does not have any qualifications to write about
anything but the incident that our respected Sri
Srinath had witnessed has been happenning for a very
long time. Adiyen has also witnessed and personally
experienced such humiliation in Thiruvallikkeni while
I was just giving a humming sound of reciting "Siriya
Thirumadal" during Thaayar purappadu on Friday.

The dwesham as one of the learned member mentioned is
not because of the philosophical differences but
purely because of the enimies in one's own self namely
"Krodham", "madham", "maathsaryam".

We are living in a so called Sri Vsishnava group
(sorry to mention it as "so called". But it is our
fate that we cannot call our ghoshti as Sri Vaishnava
ghoshti as we dont respect another Sri Vaishnava). We
are living in a group of people where merely due to
ones physical appearance people go to the extent of
changing the thiruman that was originally on Perumal's
thirunetri (meaning literally carving out the lower
portion of thiruman). Being a person from vadakalai
sect., I heard many people saying this. This had
happened in Kancheepuram at adiyen's favourite
perumal's temple. Same way there are many such
incidents told to adiyen by vadakalai sect of people
too. We cannot find out who is true because everyone
is mentioning incidents that suits their side. Its not
fair to talk who is right and who is wrong rather
forget all these and just pray emperumaan and nothing
else can be done to save our sampradaayam.

Earlier we worried that there was one Malik Kafur who
troubled our Sri Vaishnava Sri which is thriuvarangam
but now we have many Malik Kafurs within ourselves
that we should protect our sampradayam fromt hem so
that one more invasion doesn't happen. We should be
worried that there should be no other emperumaanaar
born again just to re-establish the already existing
Visishtaadvaitham and Sri Vaishnavism. If this
happpens then we wont be able to forgive ourselves and
we cannot stand in front of perumal when we all see
him at Sri Vaikuntam. We wont be qualifed to be by the
side of our emperumaanaar at Sri Vaikuntam to do
eternal service to lord.

We need to always remember that we are now bold enough
to commit all these apachaarams for the only reason
that nammperumaal has granted moksham to everyone who
has emperumaanaar sambandham and we say "Adiyen
Ramanuja Dasan" and still commit apachaarams. But what
if our emperumaanar gets worried that being born in
his lineage we are committing such apachaarams? Can we
bear such a situation ? If we think of our beloved
emperumaanaar for just a moment and his mahopakaaram,
I am sure all of our eyes will be in tears. If
emperumaanaar himself gets unsatisfied then how canwe
expect emperumaan to grant us Sri Vaikuntam ? This is
what we forget. Emperumaan says the only apachaaram
that will nullify parapatti is doing an apachaaram to
any living being in this world and that too typicaly
if one takes the name of our sweet lord we cannot even
think of ill treating that bhagavatha even in our
dreams. Now lets think ourselves that do we really
want our prapatti nullified ? The answer should be
within everyone's mind.

We need to have some of our poorvaachaaryas amongst us
to answer these queries. As one of our learned member
says even if those mahaanubhaavaas come directly they
will be separated as a separate ghoshti and people
will ill treat them. This is why after emperumaanaar ,
swamy desikan and swamy maamunigal none incarnated as
jagadhaachaaryaas (I mean as equal to them). Of course
there can be only one jagadhaachaarya who is Swamy
emperumaanaar. Even swamy emperumaanaar at Sri
Preumboodhoor had to undergo lots of trouble in
establishing himself in his original form inside the
temple.

We can only think of all these and pray emperumaan and
nothing else. Even if a sect of few people try and
start reforming this the current group of so called
Sri Vaishnavas are so strong that they wont allow this
to ever happen. Still there are so many good hearted
and learned scholars in both kalais who are fighting
for this reformity but we can only see that there is
no respect paid to these mahaanubhaavaas at all and
hence it has come to a state that some of them dont
even go to temple because of this controversy.

Adiyen wonder how people get time or all these trivial
matters back home or adiyen think probably that they
have made this as their vruthi (Job) to run their
daily life. But let us not be very severe on these sri
vaishnavas that they will get punished by emperumaan.
We if we think we can be a true Sri Vaishnava we can
pray to emperumaan that "Adiyomodum ninnodum
pirivindri aayiram pallanndu". Lets include them. They
are not to be ignored but corrected (by emperumaan
himself) so that they also enjoy the anubhavams of our
great poorvaachaaryaas on ermperumaan.

Adiyen just thought of putting adiyen's views. I know
adiyen is going to get my inbox piled with so many
emails in the next few minutes or hours against many
of adiyen's lines as this is the trend happenning in
most of the E-Groups.

(unfortunately Sri Vaishnava unity is also not there
in such egroups too. I am being very frank in telling
this because I have been a member of so many groups
but adiyen has seen so many arguments and unwanted
discussion about many trivial matters and also
regadrig the same issue oif vadakalai and thenkalai.
stopped reading all those unless if they talk about
bhagavath vishayam or bhagavatha vishayam. )

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: