You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jul 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00059 Jul 2003

Jul 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas,

I am native of Kalyanapuram. I wish to share a joyful news with you all. On
11.06.2003 HH Srimath Andvan swami has inaugurated a web site for kalyanapuram.
The URL is www.kalyanapuram.com . I request all of you to visit the site and
get the blessings of Lord Srinivasa of Kalyanapuram. The person who has built
the web site has done a nice job.Infact I had the privilege to be the First
visitor to visit the site after innguration.

With Warmest Regards,
Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar
Mail to:
"Sriharitha" ( Behind Tank),
I Cross, Sri Munieshwara Swamy Layout extension,
Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post,
Bangalore:560 037.
Tel: 8475017/ 8476880
Mobile :9845 16 78 15