You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00024 Oct 2002

Srimad Parakala Mutt Hayagriva Temple is located in Majestic area close
to Sangam Cinema Theatre. There are a number of small travel agents on
that street and its a bit hard to locate the entrance but if you walk on the
road,
you should be able to locate it.

Telephone number of Parakala Mutt office is : 287 1557

Regards,
Narasimhan