You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00048 Oct 2005

Srihi:

Respected Bhagavathas,

This message is for Bhagavathas who are in and around Karnataka. The Navarathri
Holidays are coming and You will all be busy in Loukikam and now it is time for
you to take a break and take your near and dear for Good Holidays, There are
lot of places in Karnataka which are dear to Srivaishnavas.I request you all to
visit the temples in and around Karnataka. The temples details are in your
website  www.karnatakavaishanavatemples.net  . If any of you are planning to
visit any temple kindly feel free to contact me for route and other detials
etc. I now going to cover the 50th Temple in Karnataka on 13th of October 2005.

I am also glad to inform you that Sri Srinivasagamini the Publisher and Editor
of Tamil Magazine "Gopura Darisanam" has come forward to Publish the Details of
Vaishanava Temples in Karnataka in Book Form. It will have detials of 50
Temples which I have covered and it will be Part - I , He is planning to
Publish it in English and Tamil.I would request you to give a suitable title
for it.

Thanks in advance.

Dasan
Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar,
Tel:-28475017/28476880.
Medical Shop : 51169839
Cell: 9448322378 .
E-mail- srihi@xxxxxxxxx
Webmaster of

Religious Websites :

www.thooppul.com
www.sathyagalam.com
www.doddamallur.com
www.gopuradarisanam.com
www.rangapriya.org
www.ubhayavedantha.com
www.karnatakavaishanavatemples.net
www.bindinganavile.com

Click here to rescue a little child from a life of poverty.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM